Thursday, January 15, 2009

gray as the day



Here is my Gray as the Day Cardigan, my version of the Mrs. Darcy Cardigan. I have seen a few gorgeous versions of this wonderful pattern and wanted to try out, even though i was a bit afraid of succeeding with this one. There was no need for that! I loved the pattern, it was a super quick to knit and the result is really elegant and lady-like. Now i have just the right cardigan to wear every single gray day to come - and i think we still have a few ahead us.


Pattern: Mrs. Darcy Cardigan by Mary Weaver
Yarn: Sohvi (by Jämsän huopatehdas)
Needles: 5,5 mm

4 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

I found you on Ravelry. This is beautiful! You did such a great job :)

veera said...

Thank you! I'm happy you found my blog :)

rosa p. said...

lovely mrs darcy.. and your version is: wonderful! absolutly compatible with every style and every colour.

you will have a lot of pleasure with "her"...!

veera said...

rike: i think i will!