Tuesday, December 14, 2010

feeling it


How did we get here? Is it really 14th of December?

At least my little boys are now so ready for Christmas. We have kept everything really simple here, mostly because we're not staying home this time. Simple wreath on the door and funny gingerbread house is enough for us (and some lights, of course!).


I just love the way our gingerbread house is decorated! I really do share similar aesthetics (and skills) as my boys...


This post is now mostly non-knitting related, but I'd like to let you know that I've set up a group for my designs on ravelry. You're all most welcome to join the group!

2 comments:

petoskystone said...

sparkly lights are always good! enjoy your holidays :)

Julie said...

that wreath is so pretty (is there anything lovelier than a simple velvet ribbon?), and the gingerbread house is too cute!! congrats on the new group, I'm definitely going to join.