Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sweet Vanilla Tunic


Finally I have the pattern for Sweet Vanilla ready! What a perfect light, yet warm, layer it is for this cold winter we're having.


This light tunic is knitted in one piece from top down. The bell sleeves and asymmetric hem make the tunic a bit romantic – but highly wearable.

Sizes: x-s, s, m, l, x-l, xx-l
Finished bust circumference: 86 (90, 94, 104, 113, 123) cm/ 34 (35.5, 37, 41, 44.5, 48.5)”
Yarn: 900 - 1500 meters (1200 - 1730 yards) of madelinetosh tosh merino light or other fingering weight /4-ply yarn.
Gauge: 23 stitches and 32 rows in 10 cm/4 inches ( in Stockinette stitch)


€4,90


8 comments:

marylene said...

Beautiful!
I love all your patterns.

Yes, it is very cold isn't it

Anonymous said...

Mua hihityttäÄ kun taas on niin mun makuuni!

Rebecca said...

Simply beautiful. I'm always in awe when you whip out a new creation. I can't believe the patience and creativity you harbor. And I can't imaging how long each project must take. Absolutely gorgeous.
Coffee & Inspiration

Maximiliana said...

I am so happy that this is finally ready! You knit the best things!

Julie said...

I love, love, love this design!! the sleeves are amazing, and the colour is stunning. What a beautiful design!!

Paula Nina said...

Wow!! Another beauty!!!
Many thanks! I just love your designs!!!

Maryse said...

I'm not sure about the bottom, to be honest, but that would be easy to fix so that it's straight! Otherwise, I LOOOVVVVVE it! The sleeves are so romantic!

Stacey said...

Love it! I'm working on Still Light now, but this one may have to be next on my list :)